03 June 2006

Various Pictures

Some dancers doing traditional Karamajong (Northern Uganda, but not LRA Northern Uganda, inter-tribal and intra-tribal violence Northern Uganda) dancing with some interesting leopard and feather outfits.


At the same event as the traditional dancing. There was a dancing contest for kids and I couldn't pass this one up.


The Christian Union Choir at Bishop Stuart University, performing during the conference which was powered by the generator the IMB gave me. That mike wouldn't be good without IMB Honda Power.


The finalists (or, in American English, graduates) from our church. L to R: Collins (MC, not finalist), Ntare John, Julie, Julie, Achilles (pronounced with a "ch" sound, NOT a "k" sound), Matovu Frank, Brenda, Mera Moses, Kathy, Lillian, ? (so a couple of these people came earlier in their collegiate careers and then magically showed up again this Sunday to get a Bible and some cake), ?, Wesley


My puppy Elijah when I first brought him home. Breed: Tishbite. Never had a dog before and now I have two. Well, kind of. My black lab, Bear, isn't really mine: I'm just taking care of him until his family comes back from furlough in the US, which is why I got Elijah.

By the way, if you haven't figured out what a Tishbite is, check 1 Kings 17:1. Really he's just an African mutt dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home