From (Near) The Source Of The Nile
The Banyankore team, taken from our Annual General Meeting (meeting of all the missionaries in Uganda) at the Nile Resort in Jinja. The water in the background would in fact be the Nile River. Unfortunately my digital camera did not return from Jinja (this picture is courtesy of the Wilks) as it is on it's way to the States for either repair or replacement (whichever Best Buy sees fit), so their won't likely be quite so many pictures for a couple of months. By the way for some reason this one looks a lot better in old school technicolor (I was playing around with color saturation and contrast in photo-editing software and that's what I ended up with) so that's how I'm putting it up.

Adults, L to R: Kari Noblett, Me, Dr. Larry Pepper, Sally Pepper, Barry Wilks, Scarlett Wilks
Kids, L to R (all Wilks): Emily, Sarah Anna, Jared

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home