Worship in Nakivale
Today we visited Nakivale (nach-ee-VAHL-ay), a Rwandan and Congolese refugee camp near Tanzania. Here's a short clip of one of their choirs worshipping in Kinyarwanda. This church is absolutely amazing, and there'll be more to come about it and our trip sometime in the next few days.

4 Comments:
wow! i love it. thanks for sharing the clip!
aura
Swaaaaazeet! Well, I'm sure it is, but I can't get it work unfortunately. You'll have to show me sometime.
:( Says the plugin is unavailable.
For those of you who can't see the video, I'm using mpeg4 compression which means you need the most recent version of quicktime. That's the only good compression I can get, so if you can't see it you'll have to either get Quicktime or upgrade (http://quicktime.apple.com). If you HAVE a version of Quicktime that supports mp4 files then let me know because that means I've got other problems to try and fix.
Post a Comment
<< Home