Prayer Card
Courtesy of Jesse and Emily...I made the hand written card as a joke, but they decided to add the image of my head, mass produce it, and start handing it out to people at FPO. Larger file sizes are available upon request should you desire to print your own copy of this remarkable limited edition prayer card.

3 Comments:
Mine is on the fridge!
Update.....( I know I'm one to talk, but work with me here...;o))
Hey- Have a great trip! I am a good friend of Kari's from FPO (I am in Mexico City)... I know it will be great for there to be two Journeymen there now! Enjoy your trip... and adventure. And when the going gets tuff... smile because that is when the Lord is refining. Remember why you are on the field because some days that is the only way you will stay. I am praying for you as you travel... and for the people of Uganda and for you alls team there. Have fun!! Let adventure #1 begin...
Post a Comment
<< Home