16 October 2006

Gone Swimmin

About a month ago (sorry for the long delay ... internet difficulties have hindered photo uploading) 5 people professed saving faith from just a handful of evangelistic home visits in Kashanyarazi, a part of town just below University Baptist Church. Though some of the professions were doubtful (people here will often "accept" the gospel just to be polite) two, Philimon (right) and Julliet (below), did come to UBC to get baptized.

As our pastor was out of town and the Runyankore church pastor was unprepared, I was given the great grace of being able to baptize these two new believers, this being the first time I've ever been involved in a baptism other than my own. I thank God for the overwhelming blessing og being able to perform this task as it is a grace far beyond what I could deserve to take part in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home