15 November 2006

Anna & Me

Yesterday I was showing Anna Wilks (Barry & Scarlett's daughter) pictures on my camera and she asked if she could take my picture. I told her she could only if she let me take hers. I thought the results were too cute to pass on posting, and that if I were going to post my pictures of her then out of fairness I had to post her pictures of me as well. She didn't do too bad a job on her pictures of me either, especially for being just (recently) 4 years old and sitting next to me in the chair (distance kind of requires a closeup).







3 Comments:

At 11/17/2006 7:31 AM, Blogger Kari said...

Too cute....makes me sad :( i miss little anna. Wish I was there with you all.

 
At 11/22/2006 5:26 AM, Blogger Ben & Christine Haley said...

dear spencer,
thanks for putting on a lot of pics on your blog. it's been great keeping up w/ you and i'm glad to know what's going on and see pictures from there and be reminded of my african home. take care and God bless. happy thanksgiving!

 
At 11/23/2006 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! God bless and know you are blessing to Him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home